28-Day Autumn Body Reset Challenge
Starting 18 September 2017
An Online course to fit in with your lifestyle
Quick & Easy Healthy recipes
Exercises for your daily 4-minute workout at home
Tools & tips to help you transform to a new you!
Back to School!
Would you like to get back on track after the summer holidays and get into great shape?
Leigh-on-Sea Nutritionist, Melanie Ryan and Personal Trainer Tracy Swindell, from One Body Coach, invite you to join the 28-Day Autumn Body Reset.
Our 28-Day Challenge is all about putting a spring in your step and getting you looking and feeling your best, ready to take on the world again after the long, hot summer!! The Autumn Body Reset starts on 18 September and includes a delicious seasonal food plan, body stats at the beginning and end, plus full support from Tracy and Melanie via a private Facebook group.
Everyone is welcome!
Starting on 18 September – this is how the 28-Day Challenge works....
- Body stats (muscle and body fat%, metabolic age) measured at beginning (Sunday, 17 September - the day before we start) and end (Sunday, 15 October).
- Fitness assessment (optional) with Tracy - places are limited - please contact Tracy to book your slot!
- a PDF packed with easy, yummy, family-friendly recipes to download to your phone or tablet so you can take them to the shops with you, provided by Melanie
- Easy to learn, yet still challenging exercises for every level of fitness provided by Tracy
- 7 day/week support from an expert Nutritionist and a Personal Trainer via the closed Autumn Body Reset Facebook Group - use the group to to meet your fellow participants, swap tips and recipes, ask questions, and share your successes.
- Re-establishment healthy habits
- Reduction of body fat, muscle building
- Improved energy
- Fitter and stronger
- Weight loss
Let former Challengers speak for themselves: