Fast Track back to Health
£205 - 8 weeks
Wednesday evenings, starting 19 October 2016 - 8:15 pm
space282, 282 Leigh Road, Leigh-on-Sea
Has your doctor told you that you are pre-diabetic? Have you received blood test results that show that you are at risk of serious illness, such as diabetes and heart disease? Is your blood pressure higher than it should be? Are you experiencing weight-related health issues? Do you want to improve your overall health? Are you keen to learn how to improve the health and wellbeing of your family? Then this programme is for you.
Over the course of 8 weeks, you will learn how - based on our current knowledge - diabetes and heart disease develop. You will learn which foods can help you keep your blood sugar levels in check, how to keep your heart healthy, manage stress better and much more.
Just like the other zest4life Health & Weight Loss Programmes, Fast Track Back to Health consists of a series of group sessions that are part nutrition education and part motivational group coaching to help you put what you have learned into practice. No food group is excluded, and there are no meal replacements involved. You will get:
- Weekly meetings with a fun and inspiring group
- Step by step guidance on the low GL way of eating including meal plans and recipes
- Health and nutrition topics to empower and inspire you
- Course material
- Weekly monitoring of body composition fat mass / muscle mass
- Food diary review and personalised dietary recommendations
- Motivational group coaching
- Motivational emails
- Continued support and guidance from a qualified Nutritional Therapist
zest4life Programmes in Leigh-on-Sea are held at space282, a stylish and modern new venue on Leigh Road, easy to reach by car and public transport, with parking nearby.
Groups are kept small, so secure your place now by paying a deposit of just £20.