Sensible Weight Loss for Life
6 weeks - from 18 April 2018 - 7:00 pm
Leigh-on-Sea's nutritionist-led weekly wellbeing group, where health and happiness comes first and weight loss is a welcome side effect.
It's fun, it's friendly and it works!
Learn how the body works and how to shift it out of fat-storage and into fat-burning mode. Learn how to fuel your body properly, and it will be able to give you what you need: energy - health - happiness.
Why join Sensible Weight Loss for Life?
- nutrition education to understand how your body works
- weekly body composition analysis
- weekly wellbeing topics (eg emotional eating, hormone balance, stress)
- practical tips for eating out and on the move, time management, meal planning
- supportive environment and closed Facebook group, just for you
- weekly coaching to understand your barriers to weight loss and how to overcome them. Coaching makes you 80% more likely to achieve your goal
- this is not about losing weight- it's about changing your body composition and losing fat
When? Wednesdays 7:00 - 8:30 pm - starting 18 April 2018
Where? Leigh-on-Sea (near Waitrose)
Cost? First 2 sessions are free of charge - remaining 4 sessions £135 - decide to stay after Session 2